BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Now entering the world of Blogging!

 Over the Last year I have meet some truly amazing Crafty people on a Craft Website called Cut Out and Keep
http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/
 although I have been posting my crafty creations on this site for a few years, It was only this year I felt brave enough to start joining in on discussions and even entering swaps. I'm so glad I did now because it has made me feel not so alone in this crafty world I have made some amazing friends who never stop inspiring me!
  I've never had a blog before but I just love reading everyone's so I thought I might try my hand at it too! so please bare with me as I find my feet.
I hope to start posting all my crafty adventures on here soon!

0 comments: