BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

2 Sleeps till Halloween!

 Here are a few Halloween creations I made for my friend Jeanette for the Halloween swap! I love anything with a Halloween theme to it, I really enjoyed thinking of things to make.

The idea to make a crow on a tombstone just popped into my mind one night and I set about sketching how it looked in my head, I don't know why but I was determined to make it.
Designing the pattern for the Crow was very tricky it took a couple of attempts before I was happy with it.
  The Tombstone is also made from felt I used chain stitch to embroider the Ivy vine and the RIP

The feet were the hardest part first I made them from clay but wasn't happy with the way they looked at all so I had to settle for pipe cleaners,

I'm so happy with how his eyes turned out they are made from Sculpey clay ( I was trying to capture a spooky look)

Ghost hanger 
I found a picture of a ghost on Google and made my pattern. I stitched around the outside in silver thread to make the ghost sparkle. I think I should make myself one too
!

Halloween Card (the eye stickers were "liberated" from my boyfriends rock band stickers for the xbox)

Spooky Keyring side 1
Spooky Keyring side2


Sculpey clay Pumpkin Magnet
Pumpkin pincushion pattern is by the very talented Runo I love their patterns and they are nice enough to share them for free!  http://nuno-runo.blogspot.com/2007/10/pumpkin-pincushion.html

The Zombie Finger Pen is based on the Ghost Finger Pen By Stella Rivet

0 comments: